Tuesday, August 12, 2008

10 MORE DAYS TO PRELIMS!!!!!

Alright man, its 11:30 pm, bathing time soon! ^_^

(gimme 20 minutes or so to write this!)


Oh, you guys better not be late anymore man (don't look at me! i only tried it twice this year k!)


btw, if you wanna be late, better be VERY late and come during recess or something, because if you suay suay kena caught like the 10+ people today....goodluck.

C was probably feeling grumpy today, so she caught many latecomers and made them stand in a row. Or maybe today's "PUBLIC HUMILIATION DAY", cause she made a few people stand up because they were laughing about how somebody slipped and fell cause of the CRUSHED APPLES somebody threw down the stairs. uh, hah. pity those guys :/


Nah, uh, not gonna let my day be ruined by these silly lil things ^_^. Hey, people said my hair was actually fine so, I shall learn to like it too. Terie says we should tell ourselves "WE HAVE PRETTY HAIR!" everyday so we'll have confidence man.


I HAVE PRETTY HAIR!!!! (no, not really -__-) I mean, the scene where I stepped into class today was kinda hilarious k.


"OMG, YOU ALSO CUT YOUR HAIR?"
"YAAAA, SO SCREWED AHH"
"MINE EVEN MORE SCREWED LORRR"
"AHH BUT ITS SO SHORT!!!"
"EH, YOU ALSO CUT YOUR HAIR AH???"

"WAH, EVERYBODY WENT TO CUT THEIR HAIR HAHAHA"


(Y)



yah, so the day was like that. Annia gave us free chocolates, she cut her hair too, I won't ever feel alone with people with pretty hair all around me :D

I got my Emaths paper back, YIPENG OFFICIALLY OWES ME A TUBE OF CHOCOLATE ^_^. C5 and above yo. although its an easy paper and almost everybody did better than me...its still an improvement. EMMA GOGOGOGO!!!!


During SEL, MPoh showed us a movie called mrs hellfire (OR STH LIKE THAT), but the volume was too soft so we decided to do our own stuff in the end. CMI lar, our class. abit too noisy so I slept in the end (Y). I mean, we can study individually or in groups outside but not in class hahahaha.

We were really high during SEL k hahaha. I was VERY VERY HIGH THROUGHOUT THE DAY!! leongying smsed me the "I V HIGH" sms again HAHA,

OH HAPPY DAY! :D :D :D



CHINESE PERIOD WAS THE BEST PERIOD OF THE DAY!

actually, not really. we just went through the zuoye, and...


YELAOSHI KEPT TO HIS PROMISE!

He came into class with a CUTE plastic bag. Filled with....guess what!!!!


“吃巧克力会令人开心。我怕你们因为没赢而感到不高兴,希望你们吃了会开心点."

"不过看你们,好像没有不高兴 leh , 老师有为你们打气! 这里只有30包,我把店里所有的都买下来 了,不够你们自己休息时分吧!”


“谢谢叶老师!”


HE'S SO NICE! :D three ferrero Rochers each. ^_^


我们争先恐后地抢啊!看,其中一盒只剩下一包!


:D :D :D :D


As retarded as min you!


my table is messy, the only 像样 place is...in front of the monitor -.-


~~~


after recess, I found cookies on my seat! (there were 5 of them. or 4?)

THANKYOU XUANEEEE I LOVE YOUR COOKIES AND THIS BATCH IS ESPECIALLY NICE CAUSE ITS CHEWY! :D I love you too haha, maybe i'll bake something for you after my o's! :D




After school, I walked down with Kaiying Annia siyun Ashley, and met Jiaying and Xinhui at the mrt station. So we decided to lunch at kobayashi!

6 dance members and 1 choir member. Tio own lollll.


3 soba sets and 3 fish sets!

Ashley and I had an eating competition, the rules stated that if I win, she's have to give us 100 bucks. I WON OKAY!!!! by a milli second but I STILL WON OKAY! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT I WON! (hahah ashley i really did!)


afterwhich, xinhui jiaying annia ashley went home while kaikai and I studied at the food court. Very productive. Besides the moment where....


HEY, WHO TOU PAI ME? that was only for around 10 minutes k! Was really tired ):
but trust me, it went well.


Ashley came to meet us at 5+, and after some studying we went to find her waterbottle, and also to petsafari to get a animal carrier for the runaway hamster :D

Tuition at 7, and homeeee.




LOOK AT LITTLE HAMMIE ^_^

its getting along fine, besides the fractured dangling leg...




SO...


KE AI! CUTE! KAWAII!!!!


Ashley's gonna help me bring him to the vet on friday I think :D THANKS!

WHO WANTS TO DONATE TO THE "GIVE-HAMMIE-A-VET" FUND!



yesterday.


in my dad's hands.


its new "cage' is the smallest one!


HAHAHAHA.





new watch yo!




K byebye 我去洗澡了!

No comments: